Document Control Specialist
Responsibilities: Process and control document changes and SOP updates, corrective actions, nonconformance reports, training and proficiency, and various quality documents.
Located very near the Wasatch Mountains and with all four seasons, Salt Lake City offers all sorts of outdoor adventures including biking, hiking, skiing, golfing, and more.
Click the following button to fill out our application form and introduce yourself, we are excited to meet you and learn more about your qualifications. You will also be uploading your resume and other certification documents you might hold.
The essential duties of the Document Control Specialist include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform all aspects of the document control and distribution of controlled documents.
- Update company wide standard operating procedures with input from procedure Process Owners.
- Prepare quality indicator reports for management review.
- Update and maintain document control SOPs, ensuring that all documents pertaining to job duties remain current and up to date.
- Maintain current tracking of all RFP/Contracts in progress, archive all hard copy documents associated with RFP/Contracts, and file all electronic documents associated with RFP/Contracts appropriately.
- Perform monthly audits of Forensics staff reading/training/competency and CE hours. Alert management when employees are not at goal.
- Schedule and coordinate Continuing Education events for Genomics and Forensics employees.
- Work under limited supervision.
Qualifications: A degree in Biologic Science with minimum 2 years’ experience working in a quality position within an accredited biotechnology company. Direct experience working with ISO 17025, ASCLD/LAB, AABB, NYSDOH or CAP based quality systems desired. Experience with Document Control methods and software preferred (Master Control, Qualtrax etc.).
Sorenson Forensics offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k) with employer matching, Paid Holidays, & Vacation time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected class.
If you have already uploaded your resume with the button above. You do not need to upload it again below.
|Job Category||Forensic Support Team|