Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with
Sorenson Forensics offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees
Click the following button to fill out our application form and introduce yourself, we are excited to meet you and learn more about your qualifications. You will also be uploading your resume and other certification documents you might hold.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Serve as an HR liaison between employees and our 3rd party HR Firm.
- Work with senior management on preparing specialty invoices
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Sorenson Forensics offers a competitive benefit package to all full-time employees including: Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k) with employer matching, Paid Holidays, & Vacation time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.
If you have already uploaded your resume with the button above. You do not need to upload it again below.
|Job Category||Forensic Support Team|