Forensic Contract Manager
Sorenson Forensics, a leader in forensic DNA testing, is seeking a Forensic Contract Manager to act as the primary liaison between lab staff and clients.
We offer a full benefits package, 401k, and paid holidays. Located near the Wasatch Mountains and with all four seasons, Salt Lake City offers outdoor adventures including world-class biking, hiking, skiing, golfing, fishing, and more.
Click the following button to fill out our application form and introduce yourself, we are excited to meet you and learn more about your qualifications. You will also be uploading your resume and other certification documents you might hold.
Forensic Contract Manager:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years previous forensic biological and/or DNA lab testing experience
- Ability to discuss and communicate directly with customers regarding complex DNA case work
- Ability to act on tasks delegated and follow through without supervision
- Nurture and build strong, professional relationships with clients to create customer loyalty and retention
- Expertly understand and explain Sorenson products and services
- Act as primary liaison and project manager between laboratory staff and clients, providing excellent customer service when communicating pricing, forensic testing results and testing updates
- Promptly respond and follow through on client inquiries and provide necessary case consultation and case status communication
- Receive testimony subpoenas, communicate payment conditions, coordinate pretrial interviews and troubleshoot unavailable staff regarding subpoena requests
- Exemplary written and oral English communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail without losing sight of end goals
- Ability to work with limited supervision once trained
- Strong computer skills and ability to adapt to change rapidly
If you have already uploaded your resume with the button above, you do not need to upload it again below.
|Job Category||Forensic Analysis|