Sorenson Forensics is a leading provider of forensic biology casework, validation services, software, and Lean Six Sigma process improvement consultation for governmental and private agencies with a growing international presence. Forensic biology casework includes both consulting and testing for state and federal defender systems, crime labs, and law enforcement agencies.
We are currently seeking an experienced INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR.
This position will be responsible for
- 3+ Years Experience configuring and supporting x86 based Microsoft Windows Servers in a VMware virtualized environment.
- Advanced knowledge of wireless and wired networking technologies, TCP/IP, DHCP, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365running Microsoft Windows desktop and server in a virtual machine environment, network file servers, data backup and security.
- Familiarity with SIP based telephony
- Professional Certifications such as A+, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Cisco CCNA/CCNP, 5+ Years of relevant experience
- 5 years + relevant experience
Sorenson Forensics offers a competitive benefit package to all full-time employees including: Health & Dental Insurance, Long Term & Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Flexible Spending Plan, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, 401(k) employer matching up to 5%, Paid Holidays, & Vacation time.
Qualified candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for your resume to be considered, please include INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR in the email subject line. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.
|Job Category||Information Technology|